Abstracts should be prepared in accordance with the sample abstract published on the Conference web page. The submissions must include a title, names of author(s), university and department affiliations, year/class of the students, e-mail addresses and postal addresses. Abstracts should not exceed one page and must be sent to the e-mail address available below.
Full Paper must be written in MS Word, 12pt., Times New Roman style and should not be longer than twenty pages.
The papers can be submitted in Turkish or English. Presentation length should be 15 – 20 minutes. All submitted papers will be published in CD-ROM conference proceedings. The best papers selected by scientific commitee will be awarded.
Participants will print their posters on their owns and they will bring them on the morning of 7th April in order to exhibit. .
- Posters should be prepared as 70 x 100 cm. and a vertical paper.
- They should be arranged by Microsoft Powerpoint and should be saved as presentation format.
- Special font types rather than standart MS Office and Windows font types should not be used.
- Poster heading should be at least 60 puntos and should be prepared inside of text box as centered.
- Poster article should be prepared inside of text boxes without making bold and using filling effect.
- Poster heading and subheadings could be prepared as coloured. In this case, colourful writings should be prepared in seperated text boxes.
- An area sized A4 could be used for coloured picture, photograph, graph etc. İn the poster.
- Graphs should be prepared without using filling effect